View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2014, 12:18 AM   #1
Kscreations08
Fresh Deli Meat

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): 2009 250R Ninja -Neener-

Cages don't help cabin fever

With the very little time I got on a motorcycle, I've fallen in love. It's very hard for me to find something to be passionate about and even harder for me to stay interested. But this... this is a whole new ball game. I look at the road in a different way and I hate the closed in feeling of a cage. For those that don't know, the ninja is getting sold. Miss Creations is the legal owner of the bike and she's pulling out from under me and selling it. In rebuttal, I'm buying a different one. It's all about compromise in any relationship, ya know.

On that note, I started looking on the infamous Craigslist and found something I've never seen or heard of. Johnny Pag Spyder.

http://www.johnnypag.ca/features/moj...wspyder300.pdf

From what I understand, the engine is comparable to a 250 honda rebel. I did a search through the forum and the brand Johnny Pag is briefly mentioned in passing. Admittedly, this bike is completely ridiculous. Its really short and super long but something about it attracts me. Is this some form of motorcycle beer goggles were everything looks good because I have nothing? Or is this genuinely interesting?

Edit: Forgot to mention that the Craigslist bike is $1700 and needs carbs cleaned and rear brake lines.

Last futzed with by Kscreations08; April 10th, 2014 at 03:19 AM. Reason: forgot some unimportant stuff
Kscreations08 is offline   Reply With Quote