View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2013, 07:31 AM   #5
Kevin1956
ninjette.org guru

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250R

UPDATE: Called GIVI this morning, and now they tell me they no longer sell retail online or by phone. They suggested I call Twisted Throttle. I did, and they had 1 set of the cases in stock, however not the mounting racks or mounting kit..... I called GIVI back, they have plenty of the racks and kits..... Called Twisted Throttle back again and ordered the whole schmear. The bags will be shipped today, but it may take a week for them to recieve the other parts from GIVI. They did say they would check to see if GIVI would drop ship them to me though. Hopefully I'll have it all soon. Very disappointed in GIVI, as I had been trying to get these items since November. By buying through Twisted Throttle I saved quite a bit. The price originally quoted by GIVI in November was $592.00. Through Twisted Throttle, $532.80, shipping included. I saved $59.20, and it was pretty much hassle free. I wish I had gone through them ten months ago. The part numbers for the racks and kit do not appear on GIVI USA's or Twisted Throttle's website. Ten months later they still don't. It's no wonder they had plent in stock, because people believe they aren't available in the US. Check with GIVI for availability, get the part numbers, order from Twisted Throttle.
Kevin1956 is offline   Reply With Quote