View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2010, 02:00 PM   #39
tjkamper
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Travis

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R

I did try to wave... actually two times.

Like I said. There are a lot go class acts out there, but there are a lot of jerks. I'm not bashing Harleys at all, I'm just ranting about the jerks that seem to be more prone to think that if you don't have a harley your not worth anything. Same as Guys with Literbikes that won't look twice at you.

I personally know a lot of harley riders and the ones I know are great. (Just like you CC. You seem like a really nice guy). But I've run across a lot of jerks.

In my experience, the people who only ride 1000 miles a year are the jerks and the guys who spend every free second of their life on the road are nice. I've seen the same thing with Ricers as well. THe ones who ride all the time are nice, and the guys in 5 year old GIXXERS with 5k on the odometer only rev their engine and look the other way in disgust.

I honestly wish everyone was more friendly and didn't just think about image and being "BAD @$$"

I love the comradery amoung riders, and it really makes me upset when people brake down that comradery.