View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2015, 06:24 PM   #6
subxero
dirty boy

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): I don't even know anymore??

MOTM - Apr '14
i have a radial MC up front with my brake conversion, i don't know if i could tell the difference. I got it because it worked with the conversion

A different MC for the rear? Might be just me but i feel like doing pretty much anything to the rear brake system is a waste of money. Most people barely use it. You can get some feel from the rear but the boots and lack of sensitivity of the foot compared to the fingers you are not helping the cause. Plus i don't feel like you get the same feed back from the rear that you do from the front, there is so little weight on the rear in most hard braking scenarios that deciphering what is going on with the rear by feel can be tricky.

I use the rear brake a lot, i blame my time in the dirt on that and i feel like i have about as good of a feel of it that i can get and it is still ambiguous at times. I do have my rear brake set up a little soft which i think helps a little with the feel, it's not so wooden like

I don't think I'm a lot dumber than you thought that I think that I thought I was once.
subxero is offline   Reply With Quote