Name: Misti

Motorcycle(s): currently: Yamaha YZF 250 dirt/motard

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
Thanks Misti! Always a pleasure.
No problemmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridkid View Post
My buddy just completed this school. The s1000rr statistically has been shown to be safer because of all of the aids (lean sensor, brake assist, etc.) ...He said there have been only two drops by students since they introduced the bike a couple years ago.

I'm torn whether I should take the course here or go to California. I was looking to ride the Pacific Coast next year with a rental. Might be a great trip after riding in this course. I also have a wedding to go to..I'm thinking I may need to have a long two weeks worth of activities.
The S1000RR is statistically safer, we have had far less crashes since we switched from the 600's (but more than just two drops) despite a lot of people thinking that it was crazy to run a riding school on a litre bike.

The bikes are amazing and next year they will have a fleet of all new, 2013 1000rr's!

As for where to take the course, let me know if you have any questions about any of the tracks in CA, vs the ones you are thinking are closer to you. I've ridden almost all of them so perhaps I could help you out...

Misti
Misti is offline   Reply With Quote