View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2011, 02:07 PM   #41
spooph
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Spooph

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250R

MOTM - Oct '15
I really like ninja250.org, simply because it's different from the many other ninjette specific forums. Variety, especially on the internet is a must. Even if it's just to keep those folks over there and not here... :P That was a joke. The site is also add free, and completely paid for by the members, so who am I to have any say? They are an exclusive community with an open door. You don't want to play their way, cool, don't play, eh? I also appreciate their intolerant attitude, again, simply because few other places are like that. I know if I ask a question there, I'm gonna get educated with a quickness.

However, I like this place, A LOT! Layout, people and content, it's all very good. Quite a bit of fluff, but hey, that's what happens when everybody's having a good time, no? I think Alex has done an excellent job with this site.

Scotty, I've been with Newninja.com for a long time, and it's usually the first forum I check on a daily basis just because it was my first and I've been through a lot with that site and it's members. I also like the focus on the new-gen ninja and the lack of pre-gens. I joined because I have a new-gen. I have nothing against the pre-gens, they're just not really something I focus on. Unfortunately things went south for a while, but the future looks bright with a new backend and management. We'd love to have you there as well!

I guess I can also add that in my mind, newninja.com is to the new-gen what ninja250.org is to the old-gen. A tight knit community very focused on a specific bike. I would love to see it grow, but not at the expense of another ninjette forum.

I think the thing I love most about forums is the flavor each one has, and I like the ninjette.org and newninja.com flavor, for their differences.

My therapist has 2 wheels and a seat.
If you are ever in doubt to my tone, please refer to my avatar.
spooph is offline   Reply With Quote