View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2012, 07:46 PM   #45
2010Zen
ninjette.org member

Name: Nicholle (Nikki)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250r

Thumbs down Kneedraggers.com

I will not be doing business with Kneedraggers.com anymore. It was my first and will be my last time. I don't care how cheap they are as far as shipping and product pricing. On January 3rd, I placed an order for a new helmet, motorcycle pants, and fender eliminator kit. I did receive them all except that my pants were a large instead of a medium that I ordered. Got a return number and was only valid for 10 business days. The post office couldn't guarantee that my package would get there in time so I had to spend $50 to ship the pants back. I just got my pants from the company 12 days later and they had sent me a large once again...not a medium...a large. Obviously, the people they have hired there are illiterate and are unable to provide the correct product that I want. On the return invoice, it says that I am returning a medium for a medium. I don't have a dang medium..y'all sent me a freak'n LARGE!! Needless to say, I left a very unpleasant voice message and already emailed a disatisfactory customer complaint. I have waited nearly a freak'n month for my pants. Really people...are you really stupid or just don't care...these days....BOTH.