View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2009, 09:24 AM   #122
dyeclan
Scooter Trash No0b

Name: Frank

Motorcycle(s): 08 EX250R 'Gears of War' Theme Bike, ZG DB screen, cowl, progrips.

How come the chicks get all the cool pants, and we either look like a Rossi wannabe, a goldwing geezer, or like we're going to clean the barn? I want me some groovy pants. Anyway, here's my stuff:

Arai Profile 'Sinister' Helmet, very comfortable, and I have a huge melon, so it was surprising to find one that fit so well.

Joe Rocket Phoenix Jacket. Good fit, great for hot weather, not so much for cooler temps. Liner is ok for rain, but feels alot like a hefty bag.

Shift Racing 'Torque' pants. Kevlar reinforced knees and butt. Fit is long, but the quality is really nice. These are very thick, and get hot in the summer, but I imagine better than leathers.

Icon Chukka Boots. See review on this site. Can't say enough good about them. Not cold weather boots however.

Power Trip Grand National Gloves. They look good, feel good, but I just can't get over the nagging feeling that these aren't going to take a spill real well.

And for nastier weather, I have the Joe Rocket Alter Egos. Good for function, but look goofy IMO.
dyeclan is offline   Reply With Quote