View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2010, 11:23 PM   #199
Momaru
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Paul

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Candy Plasma Blue 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevins_garage View Post
Sorry to any of you guys that have been having difficulties getting in touch with me lately. I had a tooth problem that has been off and on and have been in and out of the dentist, so depending on how bad the visit was, I may have been on pain killers for a day or two and had the notify ringer off on my phone. One last visit - I think - keeping my fingers crossed...

For some reason, I have received and e-mailed back and forth with a few people and then all of a sudden 3 or 4 e-mails into it, Yahoo decides to start putting e-mail replies into spam which I don't see on my phone. I don't always check email on the computer, so I miss those for a few days until I check and clear out my spam folder.
Ouch Kevin, hope that visit does ya. Had a friend that thought he was gonna lose a tooth recently (hurt so bad he couldn't even pick things up b/c the blood pressure change) but turned out to be a bit of debris that had worked so deep in his gums the dentist couldn't find it for the first 20mins of digging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canoas View Post
I was wanting to make a patch for it just like this model
Wow~ I honestly don't really like the '10 SE in green (think it's the green/white, no offense green-lovers) but once on blue it's smexy, especially in that dappled sunlight!