View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2013, 11:03 AM   #15
xXKronicfoolXx
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Mugen

Motorcycle(s): 02 zx9r, 01 gsf600s, 02 ninja 250, 09 ninja 250, 07 gz250, 86 cx650, savage 650........

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjamunky85 View Post
I don't know what to say to that. If it's your dream to build a 250 with a 500/650 engine in it then go for it, who cares what anyone else thinks.

I'm not trying to be your enemy, just letting you and anyone else thinking of attempting such a project some of the challenges you'll face.

Looks like you'll get plenty of support here. Hopefully you'll build a badass bike, and make me eat my words.
Logically no one thinks about what's really going on, except whats in their own little world. I don't dismiss every Joe Shmoe I come across. Occupational hazard or personal preference, not sure which. But I stop to think about who I am talking to before I speak. Understandably, the majority isn't the same, every single person is different. Hence 'individual'...

Nor am I trying to be an enemy. I merely wanted a forum for reference purposes. I have a bike. Yes, to customize for my daughter. She is small... I've been riding, racing and buying/trading for 10+ years.

I do plan on posting pics as I go. Along with videos. Yes I do understand I'd be replacing more parts then what's mentioned, ideas, questions, comments, answers.... All part of the whole forum genre!?! Practically sole purpose??? You tell me....

Everything's cool, brother. Suggestions would be more welcomed then just warnings though.... Peace.