View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2013, 12:02 AM   #25
NathanUc
B-Town Ninja

Name: Nathan

Motorcycle(s): Black 2013 Ninja ZX6R ABS

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXKronicfoolXx View Post
Seems losts have an opinion, just like they got an asshole....

From what you've said, all I see is, your judgmental.

This forum not only just opened not more or less than 48 hours ago... not checking when I did post it.

This isn't about just power. To be honest, if I did an engine swap. It'd probably be the 500. But I don't know. I have a month till I even bring the bike back home.

And then, I even want to, like stated earlier, go through it as a 250... I got time for this. You don't open a forum, get a few responses, snap your fingers and presto! The F'r is complete.

Want to know what I think?

I think anyone who's got something to say, that isn't productive on the original thread. Should just keep their eyes and fingers away from the keyboard and monitor... If I wanted a bunch of drama on the internet, Id go to backpage or Craigslist for dating.....

Is it too much to ask that we stick to positive points?

Since we are talking about breaks and another gentlemen suggested something about ( with the quick glance I took before something else. ) dual breaks I believe?

Yes, dual breaks would be awesome

Calipers? Any special lines or parts anyone can think of or recommend? What line up of forks would go well with what. So lets start with saying we do the engine swap with the 500. Reinforced frame, what front end is recommended by the general population on ninjette.org? Only major thing that needs consideration, AFTER SAFETY, is the person riding. It would be a small light girl. So lowering is a must... hence one reason im choosing a 250 frame.
I really think that you'd be fine with the stock forks since the engine swap wouldn't generate THAT much more weight. Adding preload adjusters or some stiffer springs should be plenty.

For brakes, upgrading to a set of EBC HH front and EBC GG rear with some Speigler brake lines is probably enough to stop the bike safely.
NathanUc is offline   Reply With Quote