View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2018, 05:59 PM   #1
ninjala
ninjette.org member

Name: Jim

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250

1st traffic ticket.

Today I got my first traffic ticket for motorcycle riding. I was riding on 110 freeway and did lane split between the right 1st lane and 2nd lane. The right 1st lane is the exit lane to Temple St. The motorcycle police officer is about 200 feets in front of me. When he got close to the exit, he tried to pull several cars that cut in from the exit lane to the 2nd lane. Only one car in front of him was stopped and parked on the shoulder. At that time I was changing to the 2nd lane just before the solid white lane. Then The police pulled me over. I asked him why I was pulled over, he said I didn't follow the exit lane to exit. I told him I did lane split between the the car and line split is legal in California. During the time he checked my drive licence and registration card, The parked car in front of me ran away and the police officer didn't do any thing. he continued to focus on me and finally asked me to sign to appear in court.

I will fight the ticket and appear in the court. Hopefully the officer won't show up.
ninjala is offline   Reply With Quote