View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2020, 05:38 AM   #242
subxero
dirty boy

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): I don't even know anymore??

MOTM - Apr '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaph42 View Post
I just put ours in savings for when I don't have a job. Which is probably likely coming up soon unless the economy is restarted.

Thankfully I may be able to just live off my wife. (bankruptcy lawyer) I remember how busy she was in 2008-9.

In Wisconsin the kids will not have school anymore this school grade. They will graduate from whatever grade they are in via online classes.
You might have to start working for the wifey, i'm sure you would make a lovely assistant to help ease the work load.

As far as the stimulus check, i might have noticed a similar effect at Walmart the other day. Live in a fairly low populated rural county and have not had any problems at the Walmart 20 minutes away. Fairly stocked on everything but cleaning stuff and vanilla ice cream, never too busy. I swung by the other day to get some essentials and it was a little more crowded than normal, but i did notice lots of stuff was wiped out. People must have got those checks and used some of it for groceries is all i can figure. Either that or the supply and demand issues being seen in more populated areas finally caught up and is effecting us as well.

I don't think I'm a lot dumber than you thought that I think that I thought I was once.
subxero is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.