View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2022, 02:17 PM   #358
shspvr
ninjette.org guru

Name: Anthony

Motorcycle(s): 07 Kawasaki Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob KellyIII View Post
Yah the Department of motor vehicles is a thief origination !
here in CA. they are the worst in the nation, you have to pay licenses on it weather you use it or not... and sometimes you can put a non operation slip on it, BUT other times you can't ! its a scam ! and even if you put a non operational slip on it you have to pay through the nose when you do try to get it licenses again !
it's horrible ! and on top of all that you have to carry insurance on everything
if the insurance falls off the DMV will cancel your licenses on it even though you already paid for it ! .... it's the most criminal organization the government has !
usury, extortion, and fraud all rolled up into one ! but if you don't want to get thrown into jail you have to play ball with them..... it's totally wrong from the get go !
I am not real up on tuning the Ninja.... I just know the internal combustion engine real well, and these little marvels are a horse of a different color !
on 95% of them conventional knowledge is good ,but there is a large section where it is specific to the 250 Ninja alone.... and on that I am woefully lacking ! Danno and the other guys know the intricacies ....not me !
LOL....

Bob......
Yup that why I left Calif many years ago
shspvr is offline   Reply With Quote