Old July 17th, 2018, 04:47 PM   #62
Koala
ninjette.org sage

Name: Koala

Motorcycle(s): 2017 Ninja 300 Winter Test Edition

MOTM - May '18
Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
Tell you what... I will sweeten the deal a bit.

Get someone you trust to ride the bike to the track, I will haul you home. Have them get a tail car to follow them for their ride home or they will become a camping buddy. With enough planning and some gas $$$ I will pick you up. Come the night before and camp so we can get an early start, nice meal and a good night sleep.

The only question left should be what we are having for diner for 2 nights.

I didn't see this until after I got done with my mile long post lol.

I wish I had someone I could trust to ride Takara up there. I have 3 people I would, one not talking to me, one blew me off on just riding the bike to the mall parking lot, and the other just gave me a smart ass response when I asked if he knew anybody that would be willing to help me with practice. so not sure if he would be willing to ride up there.

I told you I would pay you for your time and expertise, I would happily pay you gas money plus some if you were to be transportation to and from Mid O for me and my bike. I've got that Sunday/Monday off, however you would want to do it. I'll pay you and we could eat like kings those two days on my dime.....as long as you do the cooking, you don't want me to cook, not if we're going to eat good anyways

It's either I pay you the good money in my pocket, or I pay U-Haul, I'd rather you have it.

P.s. texted you, not sure if you got it or not though

"To ensure you're giving your very best, blind yourself of all negativity, relax your mind, put inhibition to rest and drive hard toward your goals like it's the last thing on earth." - csmith12
Koala is offline   Reply With Quote