View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2019, 04:10 AM   #15
gantt
ninjette.org sage

Name: michael

Motorcycle(s): 2019 Ninja 400, Sold 2012 Ninja 650, Sold 2009 Ninja 250r, Sold 2007 DRZ400s

i have a dealer down to 5400, 350 miles away, going to see if a more local dealer will price match, save me some hours driving. the red model has a higher list price from kawi, and of course the abs adds some too.
i have not sold a bike in 4 years or so, and was surprised to see craigslist is about dead. have not gotten one legit call yet, only the typical scammers. got the bikes on some facebook pages, i live in a industrial area and have had the most luck selling things from my front yard. we have high traffic of semi trucks, and other vehicles going to and from several plants nearby. ive had interest, but no heavy bites yet, asking top dollar, so its time to drop the price a tad and see if i can get a good bite.
was going to pay cash for the new bike, but got to thinking, i might pay off the rest of my debt instead, and finance through kawi or my bank, credit is dang good so i should get a good rate, better than my cc debt is.
gantt is offline   Reply With Quote