Old May 14th, 2009, 09:19 AM   #11
Cali619
Giggity Giggity

Name: Ryam

Motorcycle(s): 08 ninja 250R aka Hiryu

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTyke View Post
In EVERY group I have EVER riden with it was always okay to wave a a rider by. *With the exception of the Sweep* Never has ANY sweep I have ever ridden with told me I was riding to slowly. I have never felt pressured to go faster than what I felt comfortable. Perhaps it is just the groups I have ridden with.

If the group is a good one they stop at all major turns (as a group or at least the rider in front so you know to turn). So really there is no pressure to ride faster than you feel like riding.

Either way I do hope the guy is okay and his bikes not to beat up! here is to a speedy recovery!
Thats the same as the groups I ride with, but the person in the video that crashed may have been with different type of group of just was not expecting the pace to be picked up like that. But you not feeling pressured to ride faster is your style, I just mentioned some others may not be the same
Facebook DY Fender chop, Danmoto CB slip-on w/baffle, Airbox removed, Kleen-air removed, shimmed needles, Mikuni #117.5 Main jets, K&N RU-1822 air filter pods
Cali619 is offline   Reply With Quote