View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2015, 02:18 PM   #15
sharky nrk
Fighting Texas Aggie '05

Name: Neil

Motorcycle(s): '07 ZX6R, '08 Versys, '09 250R Track, '93 F2/F3 Track

Quote:
Originally Posted by srt4evah View Post
I really don't need the power from a 600/636, but I do appreciate everything a sportbike has to offer, so I'll likely want both in the garage by next year. I know from having the 2011 250 and 2012 ZX6R before that I definitely appreciate what both have to offer, and enjoy both.
Interestingly what I have decided I want is a Monster - and one of the smaller/midsized ones. I love my 250 but its a little too high strung on the highway speeds even with gearing and two up is also not a big positive for it. I have a track 250 so the street one is a little redundant for my needs.

The 6R is a lovely bike. It excels at all things sportbike, but really sucks at all things practical in my opinion. Its uncomfortable for me unless riding it hard, uncomfortable for my wife to ride pillion. It wants to be ridden hard and I refuse to ride it hard on the street. That is why you go to the track.

My brother Mitch has a Monster 620i and it is really the one bike I would rather have in place of the street 250 and the street 6R. I just don't want to let go of my bikes lol.
sharky nrk is offline   Reply With Quote