Old September 20th, 2017, 03:12 PM   #9
CaliGrrl
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Kerry

Motorcycle(s): Ninja650

MOTM - Apr '18, Apr '17, Apr '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAtom View Post
You can put your own priorities wherever you want, but for me the only response to "You need to sell your bike," is "No," followed by "Goodbye," if they keep pressing. It's much less about the bike and much more about the principle of the situation; who wants to become involved with someone who doesn't respect them enough to let them make their own decisions?

On another note, when it comes to women who ride, I try my best to give them space if that's the only thing I know about them. I'm not in that situation, but I'd probably get sick of dudes hitting on me all the time, and I've been given the impression that when a woman is into guns, trucks, cars, bikes, or anything "masculine," that's what happens. Hell, I'm tired of all the people coming up to me telling me that they used to ride, had a bike, or the usual mumbled guess of what make it is.
Yes, it's best to find someone who respects you and your choices. I don't think anybody trying to tell me what to do would have a good time or stick around, anyway... but it's not something I could accept.

I think guys love women who are into "their" things because they don't want to go do these things alone. Or they think the women are lesbians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram Jet View Post
Does your husband know that you're still dating? Don't let him read this post.

Bill
::giggle::
CaliGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote