1ER6F
#41 Noriyuki Haga

Name: 1ER6F

Motorcycle(s): '10 250r Track Bike

Alpinestars Leather Race Suit w/ Full Back Protector - USA 40 / EU 50

$599 Shipped to the lower 48 states

$550 Local Pick Up- Tucson, AZ

Alpinestars Leather Race Suit w/ Alpinestars Full Back Protector
Size USA 40 EU 50 - I'm 5'10 and have worn this suit from 150lbs - 165lbs and fits perfect.

Only worn a handful of times, as you can see it is practically brand new.
It has a Alpinestars full back protector like the one pictured which I integrated into the suit.
It snaps to the suit on the top but I also used a piece of nylon thread and attached it through to bottom of the back protector to the suit itself so you can take the suit on and off easily but when worn it conforms to your spine.
This can easily be removed if you prefer to wear the back protector separately but this works excellent!

Newest version of of same suit, different color sells for $999.
https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/...iece-race-suit

Please respond to the thread if interested AND send a PM.
I don't log in everyday but I will keep an eye on this thread and respond as soon as possible, usually same or next day as I work long hours.
Shipping included and will be sent via FedEx with Insurance.
If you don't want the suit insured during shipping, let me know and I can get a quote to ship and drop the price some. Please include your zip in PM.
Payment accepted via Paypal and because of the price of the item I will only ship to the verified address you have on account with Paypal.
At the moment, I don't have a box to ship this so if anyone on the forum purchases this suit I will need a day or so to obtain a box for shipping. Suit weighs about 15 lbs.
I will NOT ship outside of USA!!!!
Thanks for looking!

[IMG][/IMG]

Last futzed with by 1ER6F; March 2nd, 2018 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Changed/ Dropped Price
1ER6F is offline   Reply With Quote