View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2015, 01:23 PM   #16
SV Racing Parts
ninjette.org member

Name: Blair

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250R

Thumbs up SV Racing Parts, 4 Piston Brake Caliper Adapter Bracket Upgrade

Hi Everyone, yes it true, our Ninja Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets for Nissin and for Tokico are on the SV Racing Parts website. at www.svracingparts.com now. Go in Under "For Kawasaki Ninja"

$49.95 for the set up you need to run the 4 Piston Tokico or Nissin Brake Calipers with your OEM Ninja 250 or 300 Rotors,

There are two choices on 4 Piston Calipers to use with our bikes; First; The Nissin 4 Piston Calipers from the Honda CBR600 F4 - F4i All Model Years 1999 to 2006, the CBR 929 – CBR 954 Model Years 2000 – 2003, or the CBR 600RR Model Years 2003 -2004 or the Honda RC-51 years 2001 and up. The Nissin Calipers have 1mm larger pistons for a braking advantage. These are the calipers I use on my bikes.

Or; The Tokico 4 Piston Calipers from the GSXR 600 2001 - 2003, GSXR 750 2000 - 2003 and All Model Years of the SV1000, these are all the same Tokico Calipers,

If you prefer New Calipers for your project, I bring them in directly from Suzuki or Honda USA for you.

You will need to let me know which Calipers you get, and I will ship you the correct Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets for them, $49.95

I ship to internationally all the time so I am very familiar with the process and procedure to speed the parts to your door through customs at your end if you are not in the USA.

Shipping Internationally for the Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets as a stand-alone product is $23.75 including mandatory insurance,

I also carry and stock the correct superb Galfer HH Sintered Brake Pads for the Calipers, $35 per caliper.

The Galfer Rear Brake Pads are also in stock for $35 per set,

I always recommend starting off with new brake pads as we never know how the caliper have been stored or what may have been spilled on them over time,

As well I have the Lifetime Guaranteed Galfer Black SS Brake Lines for our bikes in stock.

The one other part that I highly recommend you order and install at the same time as upgrading to the 4 Piston Brake Calipers is the SS Banjo Bleeder for the front brake master cylinder at your brake lever; They are $19.95

Email Me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com No PM Please,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair
SV Racing Parts is offline   Reply With Quote