View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2019, 07:02 AM   #12
Cafe Racer
ninjette.org member

Name: Charlie

Motorcycle(s): Harley Fatboy, Honda CX500, Harley XL1200C Sportster, 305 Honda Dream, Ninja 250

Sounds like something similar to NJ.

The folks in NJ take your written complaint, together with your over the phone interview, and they talk to the insurance company.

All I know is within hours after “my advocate “ had a conversation with Allstate, Allstate was on the phone begging for a settlement. All they wanted was to get a settlement. Within a 24 hours we agreed. Or should I say they gave me what I asked for. In a day or so “my advocate “ called to see If i had the Settlement check. I said I was traveling and could not send them the title. “My advocate” said do not send the title until I got paid. Allstate asked for the title up front.

Within the hour Allstate was on the phone saying they were sending me a check by FedX, plus another $250 dollars for retained property, a couple of CD’s. This was on a Friday. Saturday morning the FedX truck pulled up with the envelope.

I can’t say how thankful I was for the assistance of a government agency especially in New Jersey. These guys were just outstanding.

Good luck
Cafe Racer is offline   Reply With Quote