View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2008, 08:37 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[superbikeplanet.com] - Bayliss Fastest In Second Qualifying at Brands Hatch WSBK

Wow guys… What a crazy week it has been…. Not only did we have a contest kicking it full swing, but I was called away for a business trip, so I did a call out for some content from the readers..

First — I have so much 2Fiddy Email right now to go through! Y’all really came through for me, and I got up as much of it as I could. (If you don’t see your submission yet — give me a day or two to sort through everything) — On top of that,* I received so many just random emails about the site with ideas, and offers for more giveaways.. Just completely over whelming how popular this lil’ site has become in such a short time.

Second — The Galfer Braided Stainless Brake Line Giveaway. This contest ended last Friday, and if you’re not the winner — No worries, I have ANOTHER giveaway already for later this week. And the winner is

Kenny! — Congrats man! For everyone else, thanks for participating… Give CycleBrakes.com a call to orders yours. They have the best price I have found (Under 100$ for the set) and ship quickly.

Thank you everyone who participated. And like I said, keep checking back — we’ll be having another giveaway this week!

Click here for full story...