View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2015, 12:07 AM   #1
Khan
ninjette.org member

Name: Khan

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250r

Group order for new 2008-12 fairings

Hello everyone! Starting a group order for 10-15 full fairing kits that I am importing from Shengzhou, China. I will be placing the order soon ( preferably within 2 weeks) & wanted to let everyone know:
Total price : 300 + 35 (shipping) = $335 (via PayPal; delivered to your doorstep within the US) which is about $150 lower than everywhere else.
Paint theme : If you want a particular paint theme, send me picture(s) (preferably through private messaging) and I will get it custom painted. However, I will be taking your word for it and will import it without asking you to pay for it. Once the item has arrived, I will inform you. So, I would appreciate if there was no last minute mind changing as its hard to sell custom painted fairings.
Peace of Mind: If you want to purchase through Amazon, I will put them up on my Amazon account and you can message me your ninjette.org name, address and fairing paint theme. My Amazon account name is "The River Xpress". You can google it & it will pop up. Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/s?me=A33TB6JVOMNYYJ
However, Amazon charges 12% fee on automotive parts. So, the price will increase by $36 (335+36 = $ 371)
Local Pickup :I live in Anaheim Hills, CA. So, if someone wants to pick up the kit(s) locally, the price would be $300 (since there is no shipping).
Race Fairings : Full body kit made with fiber glass and high quality epoxy resin are also available. These are $500 in total. The set is complete (upper, lower, tail, front fender). They will be unpainted. The fasteners are an additional $ 15 (some pictures are posted along the thread)

I will update the thread as the order slots get filled up. Don't hesitate to PM me if you have any queries or concerns. I will be happy to help. Thanks

ABS fairings: 9 left
Race fairings: 10 left

Last futzed with by Khan; November 25th, 2015 at 12:50 PM. Reason: updating quantities of items left