View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2017, 06:59 AM   #1
TheDuck
Da Duckman

Name: Duckman

Motorcycle(s): '08 250R, '06 Chopper, '80 Puch Magnum II, '01 SV650, '99 CR250/CR500AF Sportbike. '02 CRF450/CR500AF Dirt

8-21-2017 Eclipse / Tail of the Dragon

I'll be headed to The Dragon to see the eclipse this year! Lots of stuff going on for me, it will also be my 40th birthday... I'm an old man! YAY!

So the eclipse is on Monday Aug 21st, however I will be celebrating the weekend on the Dragon (and surrounding area) with Skeeter the Duck and her new little brother Boomer. I will of course be on the Ninja 250 and maybe even bring the SV650, too.

There have been 250 rallies at the Dragon in the past, but not for a while from what I understand. Perhaps this can be the beginning of a yearly event? Hmmmm... I can't promise an eclipse next year, though. LoL!

I'll be staying at the Dragon Pitt Inn, and last I talked to them they still had rooms available: http://www.dragonpittinnandbbq.com

If you can't get in there, there are plenty of other places very nearby that can accommodate. I'm sure that Dennis and Jane, the owners of the Pitt, will very kindly steer you in the right direction if they should be booked up.

If you can't find me just ask ANYONE where they've seen the guy with duck, we're hard to miss!

Hope to see ya there!

TheDuck is offline   Reply With Quote