View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2015, 05:11 PM   #43
choneofakind
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - Feb '13, Feb '14
Huh... I was unsub'd from this thread so I could leave it be until you mentioned me.

I was asking honest questions and giving open feedback, just as my work is critiqued daily. Feedback makes us aware of our shortcomings and gives us the opportunity to prove or improve our method. Ducati and I do things differently but that doesn't mean he doesn't have attention to detail and do honest business.

I may not have appreciated his defensiveness and made that clear (again, open and honest feedback) but no attacks were personal. In my opinion, if you're going to post a business in an open forum, you should be prepared for an open forum of questions from all kinds of potential users of your services. He did fairly well, despite you mistaking my thoroughness for a personal attack. Remember, when you're presenting a business online, every interaction you have is a representation of the company.

But hey, agree to disagree; I won't be using his services because I'm capable of my own carb work, but that doesn't mean I have anything to prove to you. He seems to do honest work, despite a few disagreements he and I have. I have no personal issues with him.
choneofakind is offline   Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.