View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2020, 03:44 PM   #17
DannoXYZ
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: AKA JacRyann

Motorcycle(s): CB125T CBR250R-MC19 CBR250RR-MC22 NSR350R-MC21 VF500F CBR600RR SFV650 VFR750F R1M ST1300PA Valkyrie-F6C

MOTY - 2018, MOTM - Nov '17
Entire group of Ninja 250 racers for past 12-years have developed configuration that makes maximum power, 22% more than stock. I personally know 15 that have gone before me suggesting exact same thing. Major sponsors have ponied up tonnes of money for hundreds of dyno-tests developing these bikes for racing. When Spears did mine, they didn't even need to do baseline test, they automatically threw in smaller 96-mains to save time on dyno-run that's been done before. Do you have:

- dyno-test with AFR curve?
- dyno-comparison of before and after of cleaning & mods?
- wideband plots of AFR over RPM?

Racers are cheating-bastards. If there's way to improve things, they'll find it to beat next guy. Fact that they've ALL arrived at exact same configuration across the country through independent testing really shows what actually works. Sure, larger jets to make up for clogged passages will work... only for while. You'll find performance slowly decreasing over time and will have to upsize yet again and again...
DannoXYZ is offline   Reply With Quote