View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2012, 11:08 AM   #19
shiroganeshinobi
ninjette.org guru

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250R SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg737 View Post
She's just another liberal who's gotten her head so far up her own ass that she can't see the big picture.

Across the history of complex human societies (i.e. post hunter-gatherer societies) the middle class is always the last class to develop during the rise of that society and the first to disappear in the eventual collapse of that society (and yes, every complex human society since the dawn of agriculture has either collapsed or has been conquered after entering a downward slide).

If you watch the video you'll see that she's totally unaware of the larger picture, that is to say the "nature" of our society. She just goes on and on about what things cost or where people are spending their money, but she never mentions the fact that we Americans are not citizens any more. Instead of citizens we are "consumers" and everything in our society depends and is interdependant upon every one of us (men, women and children) staying engaged in a constant cycle of consumption. That's the real difference, it's how we spend our time not how we spend our money.
Warren used to be a republican that believed a majority of those who went bankrupt, intentionally did so to take advantage of the law. What she found was the reality our media does not talk about. greg737, what is the big picture you seem to know so much about?

revstriker, keep talking about income taxes then switch it back to taxes in general. If you want to talk fair share take it back the occupy thread and tell me about that 1% which I doubt you could.

Here's a little fun video for everyone. Proof of how perverse conservatism is today.

Link to original page on YouTube.

shiroganeshinobi is offline   Reply With Quote