View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2022, 09:08 PM   #15
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

When Harbor freight had a big 200 amp charger on sale I grabbed it and that is the one I use for everything now... over my life time I have gone through about 6 or 7 small up to 10 amp chargers... but the best charger I ever has is the Harbor freight charger it goes up to 200 amps for starting a car with a dead battery and it really does that ! it has several settings on it for amperage including 2 amps for motorcycle batteries.... it also has a 60 minute timer on it
and a switch position that you can turn it on to continuously on.... where I use it most of the time...
I've used this charger to bring back several totally dead batteries, disulfate the batteries and bring them back from the dead....
but unfortunately you can't do that with every battery i have found, some just simply will not respond ! I''ve even ran a scanner off the charger while I'm in the shop for Kicks...
it's a real good robust charger...all except the plastic wheels, I had to replace them with wooden wheels decades ago.... I've had this thing for well over 10 years now I guess.... I paid $129.00 for it and I think they still sell it !!!
but they want more for it now..I think it's $169.00 now
.... I highly recommend that charger !it's a goodern ! LOL...
that's all I got.
Bob.....