View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2013, 05:02 PM   #34
JulioXa
ninjette.org member

Name: Julio

Motorcycle(s): Kawasaki 250R 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
In the USA, 2009 is Candy Thunder Blue. Candy Plasma Blue was 2008. CTB also has a silver/gray Ninja logo while CPB is white. There is metallic flake in the CPB paind that isn't there in the CTB. CPB has a silver and a blue coat that is obvious with any damage on the fairings.

As for the OP: This poll ended up exactly like those magazine polls where people vote for what they have instead of what was truly better. A lot more CTBs were sold because the '08 had a short selling year. It wasn't released until early 2008 and the remaining orders were canceled in July of that year. I'm sure it was because demand justified the higher MSRP because each dealer with a canceled order got ONE early-release 2009 model with the $500 MSRP hike. The early 2009 release shows that they were obviously eager to retool the line with the new colors for what would have been more 2008 models.
HI, Thanks a lot for the tip!! In fact my bike is CTB as it is a 2009 model and also it was a grey/silver markup. Soon I will upload pictures with all the new stuff I got for my bike.!!!!
JulioXa is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.