View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2011, 08:35 PM   #562
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Hey there, Matt. I've got a few questions for ya:

Does the Sportisi GP cowl fit the OEM bumper? What does it look like without the included bumper? Will they sell it like that finished and un-drilled? The bumper I see it pictured with is just a little too "puffy," if you know what I mean. I think I'd rather go without it if I can't use a Kawi bumper.

The exhaust hanger you once showed with Ninja logos on it is different from the one shown on your website today. The old photo also showed a small plate to also block off the mounting point on the left side if you removed the passenger peg mounting hardware. The area looks very rough/unfinished without something to cover it, which is precisely the problem it is meant to address. Honestly, that little part is all I want because I can keep/use the OEM one on the right as my exhaust hanger. I only want to remove the left to increase visibility of the hugger and undertail (the exhaust itself blocks the view from the right). Is it still available? Is the small plate for the left side available without the right side hanger itself?

I should have asked you all this before in case it could have hitched a ride with that DHL shipment of swingarm covers, but I have a couple more questions: How much for the clear Sportisi double-bubble windscreen? What about the cheaper version of the integrated tail light (I don't need the CCFL)? Discount for multiple items, perhaps? I still haven't installed the hugger and undertail I got from you and I'm already considering four more items from you (cowl, windscreen, hanger, and integrated signal).

Please let me know. Thanks!
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote