View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2021, 09:40 AM   #25
Turboninjaproject
ninjette.org member

Name: Matt

Motorcycle(s): Ninja250r frankinbuild

Hey here’s some pics for you. Was thinking I’d bring my timing to 33 at about 7000 and I stepped it up slower to 5000 where I’ll try to bring it down from their. Did some reading lastnight. That’s basically what the busa guys seem to do at least on 100% duty. Well they go to 25 but I’m guessing our boost #s are very different if I start running more I’ll need to make more changes to retard further. I’m also going to add a table to 110 as that’s how much fuel I’m giveing in the 9000+ rpm range. Then it’s almost able to work off boost as I have my ve table and tps table set up that way. Goo easy on me lol it was my first time tig welding but I made parts that work for now haha. But really my friend had been trying and trying to make a manifold. I started from scratch and worked with the shrinkage to get everything to line up all those welds have a solid 2 passes to fill and then to contort to get everything where I needed it. I also braced it slightly might redo the brace over winter but it’s so tight I almost have to take everything 100% apart to work on it but that’s the fun part. Made the manifold then needed to make a wrench to tighten it. thanks again you are such a helpful person. The world needs more ppl like you I would gladly send you a donation to help with all that you do but for now I’ll pay you in pictures
Turboninjaproject is offline   Reply With Quote