View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2016, 08:37 AM   #38
ninja-turtle
ninjette.org member

Name: El Jefe

Motorcycle(s): Kawasaki 636

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOWn60 View Post
Is this a mistype or are you saying you ride the track without using your front brake?
I honestly did not use it on my ninja 300 except for maybe turn 8 at times. I mainly relied on engine braking. Although I don't think my pace was at a level to utilize the front brakes properly. I still think I'm pretty slow at Jennings. I don't have a laptimer to get proper statistics but just looking over a random gopro vid of mine, I ran around 1:36 at one point which I think is slow and I am not consistent with that time. I'm not sure what the laptimes are for these bikes

As a matter a fact, I'm going to be posting a video here soon. I'd like for you guys to check it out and tell me where I'm making mistakes. Which brake markers I should push further, which areas are the brakes used best at, which lines am I screwing up on, etc. Basically point out anything and everything you see that I am doing incorrectly that if corrected would help me lower my laptimes

Edit* 1.35 was the quickest time I had from the only few vids the I recorded. I may have ran better and I certainly ran worse that week but that gives you an idea

Last futzed with by ninja-turtle; February 26th, 2016 at 11:28 AM.
ninja-turtle is offline   Reply With Quote