Old December 30th, 2018, 05:48 PM   #37
Koala
ninjette.org sage

Name: Koala

Motorcycle(s): 2017 Ninja 300 Winter Test Edition

MOTM - May '18
Quote:
Originally Posted by "A" View Post
The news cycle in our current world is 24/7.
Knowing how to distinguish one source vs another and able to do your own research to determine what is fact vs propaganda or opinion is really not a difficult skill if you are able to stay objective and think critically.

Sad truth is: people who mistake opinions for facts and believe opinions for facts.
Media companies produce what sells. What sells are stories that get people riled up, angry against a different group of people, so the masses can ignore the real issues.

Whether the issues be immigration, foreigners seeking asylum, minimum wage, universal healthcare, public education, homeless, veteran care, public infrastructure, federal budget, environment, global warming, Supreme Court appointee, etc..
I believe we have the brightest people within this country to solve all of these problems objectively... just not someone like Trump and his family in the White House.
for the most part. I'm not Trump's biggest fan, but I'm not a hater, either. He's definitely trying to shake things up. I can say that as of right now, I am happy for the extra "crumbs" of the money I work for on my paycheck, as well as not having to pay for not having insurance anymore.

"To ensure you're giving your very best, blind yourself of all negativity, relax your mind, put inhibition to rest and drive hard toward your goals like it's the last thing on earth." - csmith12