View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2018, 06:36 PM   #38
"A"
vampire

Name: A

Motorcycle(s): 2 many 2 list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala View Post
for the most part. I'm not Trump's biggest fan, but I'm not a hater, either. He's definitely trying to shake things up. I can say that as of right now, I am happy for the extra "crumbs" of the money I work for on my paycheck, as well as not having to pay for not having insurance anymore.

Let me get this straight, just because you get "extra crumbs" and not having to pay for insurance;
do you think it's okay for Trump family to keep ripping off taxpayer money while holding offices in our government?

Do you think that's fair for veterans that lost their limbs during services and homeless in the streets?

Do you think that's fair for teachers who spend thousands of their own money annually to pay for classroom supplies?

Do you think that's fair for secret service agents who get no pay during holidays to provide security at Mar-a-Largo for Jered & Ivanka during the Xmas & New Year holidays away from their own families?

Do you think that's fair for the national zoo keepers to take care of animals without pay and having to ration the frozen food supplies for the animals?

I think "shaking things up" is not the right answer when you have more important things to take care of when you are POTUS.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.