View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2014, 04:41 AM   #158
ally99
Ninja chick

Name: Allyson

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300

MOTM - Dec '13, Feb '15
There's a beautiful mountain creek on the land. I like to get plastic chairs in sit in the water with a beer after a day of riding. Oh, btw, it's a dry county, so come prepared...although I have connections at the Iron Horse and may be able to get us hooked up.

so far Johnny is in for the Friday and Saturday night bunkhouse. I'm hesitant to sign up for both nights without a few others committing as money is tight right now. Any other definites?

There are pictures of the bunkhouse on ironhorse's website http://ironhorsenc.com/. And they cook the most delicious breakfast and dinner, though of course you have to pay for them, WELL WORTH IT! Friday nights they have killer prime rib (or they used to anyway...been a couple of years since I've been there). Folks rave about it for a reason. Those cooks (and old man and woman couple) know their way around a kitchen!
There's also a pool table, big ass movie screen with movies, and nice showers in the main house.
Now that I've tried to sell it, any other takers for bunkhouse spots for both nights?

Check out my Appalachian Trail journal, 2015!

Postwhores are COOL! ~Allyson
ally99 is offline   Reply With Quote