View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2016, 03:54 AM   #9
BDfromBC
ninjette.org member

Name: Brandon

Motorcycle(s): EX250-J

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOWn60 View Post
There's a few groups, Brandon: sportbike, cruisers etc. The most popular night is on Monday evening. I was one of the sweepers for a few years helping riders if they were having mechanicals, needed a guiding hand or just to keep them company if they were traveling at the pace they should be!
The picture I submitted is about 2 hours from Vancouver and well past Squamish. It is part of a fantastic 6-10 hour loop (one of several) that is "in the right place at the right time". Fantastic, breathtaking scenery and technical routes that don't have to be ridden at twice the posted to give you all the sane challenges you will ever need. I rode it yesterday and today. Both days were the hottest this year! Absolutely bucket list days and rides!
Now however; it's bedtime! Lol!

As for Facebook; no. I deleted my account about a year or two ago. There are social things I miss but I found it to be a huge time waster! Not like ninjette of course!
I know all about the roads from chiliwack to Lillooet ! I'm Squamish born and raised I just move to the Okanagan last summer! If you ever want to enjoy the Okanagan scenery let me know! They don't call it "beautiful British Columbia" for no reason, it truly is amazing here!
BDfromBC is offline   Reply With Quote