Thread: My Project
View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2012, 11:15 PM   #49
skilletmo
InfoWhore

Name: Melashi

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250 StreetFighter ~~~~ 2005 KTM 450 EXC

So as most of you know i returned my digital speedo and i dont recommend it to anyone! Im going to look for a non Chinese product that is durable. Ill let you know what i get.

As for what happened today:

I sold my old Swingarm sliders for 10$ on craigslist. This guy see's my bike and he wants to swap me his exhaust.... I look at his bike and it has a brand new YOSHI, that BACK FIRES. I tried his bike and nothing, absolutely nothing wrong with it. His explanation? I always like 2 Brothers more. Me? ive always loved how the yoshis looked and sounded so i went for it! Thing is none of us had air tools on us to get my exhuast off, So were meeting up this weekend at my uncles mechanic shop and hes going to swap it for us! The guy knows its more expensive too, but he is a filthy rich guy and his mom paid for it he said. LOL. Hes like 20 years old im 18 and after we talked and ate together (because we started riding together for a little) he told me he has a rear seat that he would give me for free on the weekend when we switch the exhaust. I officially am the luckiest man on earth. 700$ ninja, Free yoshi, free seat. Btw my exhaust is all scratched up and ****.

I couldnt have had a better day. Met a new riding buddy, New free parts, and 10$ lol.