View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2021, 02:10 PM   #15
DannoXYZ
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: AKA JacRyann

Motorcycle(s): CB125T CBR250R-MC19 CBR250RR-MC22 NSR350R-MC21 VF500F CBR600RR SFV650 VFR750F R1M ST1300PA Valkyrie-F6C

MOTY - 2018, MOTM - Nov '17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob KellyIII View Post
and where do you see fake in that ?
we have been misled by our scientists into thinking that is impossible
but it is not.... the motor draws less power than the generator produces
so there is an excess of power from the generator....
the down side of this is that the generators have to be large ones and you have to use a motor that is not supposed to be used on that size generator (smaller.. that generator would call for a 5hp motor and he is probably using a 2hp motor)
Uh... have you actually measured and come up with numbers???

Why, you mean I can just connect my 2-hp lawnmower engine to a Hoover Dam's 3500hp generator and reap benefit of 3498hp profit and charge the utility company myself? Who needs all that extra energy from making water fall with gravity!

Here's part you haven't measured and calculated:

ENERGY SOURCE (X wt/hp measurement A) --> conversion GENERATOR (Y wt/hp measurement B) --> LOAD (Z wt/hp measurement C)

Armchair physicists often have missing info and inexperience where touching things with hands-on experiments will give you new insights. For decades, armchair physicists claimed that no human can go over 45-mph or else they'll suffocate to death! That's because fastest humans have ever gone was 45-mph on horseback and they had no data on anything else (incorrect logic so therefore, incorrect conclusion).

Same thing with armchair physicists proclaiming no one can go faster than 200mph in 1/4-mile because friction between rubber & asphalt given by f=Nu limits acceleration. But, they didn't fully understand mechanical traction at contact interface transferring loads through to internal rubber layers via hysteresis. (incorrect physical model, therefore incorrect conclusion)

Same with armchair physicists proclaiming free-energy; they haven't actually done it 1st hand. In generator example, all you have to do is take measurements A, B and C to see how it really works. Impossible to get more energy/power out than you put in. If you hook up 2hp engine to generator, most you will get out is 2hp, and that's with 100% efficiency. No generator is that good.

Generator applies increased resistance to twisting depending upon how load it needs to drive (back EMF in coils). Easy way to understand this is 1st hand experience; find local gym with exercise-bike with power-readout and see how hard you have to push to generate 100w, 300w, 1000w, etc. It's just not just spinning pedals, you have to PUSH A LOT HARDER to generate more output power.

Then go and hook engine/electric-motor to generator to bulbs/toaster and take measurements A, B, C. What you will find is there's no excess power B from generator , it will supply exactly as much power as needed by load C. Regardless if it's lighting bulbs, charging batteries or toasting bread. The higher the output load, the harder generator will resist spinning and power-source will have to expend more and more power to keep up. Power-source A will always be higher than B & C. Measure it yourself and i'll offer you $1-mil cash if you're able to generate more power than you put in.

Link to original page on YouTube.

pick up 3x if these to measure your power-source, generator-output and load-consumption. Send me receipts, I'll reimburse you: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09BQNYMMM/

Last futzed with by DannoXYZ; December 19th, 2021 at 05:27 PM.
DannoXYZ is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.