View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2021, 11:43 AM   #31
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

Unfortunately No I haven't built it yet... I still plan to but haven't as of yet.
that fella was referring to static electricity collection via towers and just a wire stretched between them i.e. Tesla style....
an immense amount of power can be gathered from "Free energy" that is not a myth by any means and has been documented throughout our history.
... I have tried several times to collect electricity this way but there is a big problem when doing it.... the "Ground layer" as it is referred to covers the ground and anything attached to the ground and is approximately 6 to 8 feet thick this is where Negative electrons are attracted to....
above that positive electrons are covering the entire earth in the air....
the higher you go in altitude the higher the voltage gets.... Henry Moray played with this and came up with a way to capture almost unlimited power with 2- 60' towers.... he proved the concept several times over but all he ever got from the government was greef, and rebuke.
and all he did was collect the energy from the air.
the most I ever got was 2 Volts and I had a 1/4 mile wire up across a valley
at the ranch ...high in the tree tops.... but unknown to me at the time the fact that the ground layer kind of even's out the rough areas and smooths out the layers .... i set that wire up in exactly the wrong spot !!!!!
I was going to try that long wire idea again here but I have a HOUSE and a telephone pole in the alley way behind the house so the ground layer is going to go to the top of that telephone pole and then gradually come back down to about 6' above the ground in about 100 ft.... that puts the back of my house in the shadow of that pole and the front is no better as there are poles there as well.... and I checked they all have ground wires going to their tops !
so I am screwed unless I use large balloons and it's very windy here so that is out !
the only way I could do it now is a large crank up tower used for ham radio antennas... but that would get me into clean air .
.... Tesla's Plate with a wire going to a coil and capacitor is a great example of "Free energy" that works.... many guys have taken a plate of aluminum
( a big sheet of aluminum roofing works great) and put it in their attic connected a insulated wire to it and got 4 or 5 volts from that plate rectified and fed to LEDS they have free lights on 24/7
....I can't do that as I have a metal roof.... that shields the plate.
Tuning to resonance WORKS.... as Tesla knew ! his platewire and coil and capacitor when tuned correctly will produce a fair amount of power even at moderate heights !....and that is considered "Free energy as well... yet no one thinks that works because it has the stigma of "Free energy"
if it says "Free energy" it's all Bunk..... but that is NOT true !
granted alot of it is but there is some that isn't !
.... A fella in Arkansas i think it was made a generator/electric motor unit that ran itself and had some extra power he could use to run his drill motor and stuff.... he made a video trying to kill all the retractors that he knew he would get the video showed him putting some boards on the ground putting his generator/motor unit (which was mounted on a 2"x10" plank)
he plugged it in to 110vac via an extension cord and when it got up to speed he un plugged the unit from the extension cord and plugged it in to the generator and it kept running.... he then plugged in lights and his drill and grinder and the video ended.... there was nothing but negative comments
to his video calling him a fake.. and saying that is impossible.....
but it's not ! the power company fights this kind of innovation they want to
keep you on the grid ...if everyone that lived in the rural areas had one of these things they would loose millions in revenue !
.... the funny thing is this device is not ZPE or anything like it....
it's simply a small motor turning a big generator and no laws are broken !
yet everyone says it is a fake ! it goes against what we were taught in school.... you cannot get more energy out of a system than you put in...
and that statement is totally wrong.... most of the time it is right however, but it is not all encompassing... it doesn't cover ALL situations ! it can't...
it's not a law even though we have been taught it is.... if there is one exception to the rule that breaks that law...like the generator/motor combination.... then the entire law is of no effect ! it becomes just a "rule of thumb"...NOT a LAW
....the same goes for "perpetual motion" something we have been taught is another impossible thing.... that is not true either ! most of the times it's true, but there has been a few exceptions throughout history that prove it wrong.... most peritual engines that work produce so little power that they are useless however .... more of a novitility than anything, a simple water wheel can be considered "Perpetual Motion"...the same can be said for the small generators that guys have made using solenoids that give a wheel a push and charge the battery.... as long as the battery is connected that is Pretitual Motion. but that's impossible Right? NO it's NOT ! you just have to think outside the box and not be so gullible as to believe everything you've been taught !

later !
Bob........