View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2021, 01:34 PM   #33
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

Kool !yah I've been called a Heretic before because I think all the laws of Physics can be bent, and some people really take that personally ! LOL....
...one of my favorite saying is " Laws were meant to be broken" and I'm not talking about social laws I'm talking about Physics !
when Newton did all his experiments and made all those laws he did not have the technology we have today... he did damm good with what he had and was very scientific about his approach.... but as such those laws he made are not immutable.... they cannot cover EVERY circumstance ! recognizing that fact will set you apart from the rest.... accepting his laws as fact, will just add you to another brick in the wall ! and ALL laws are like that they cannot cover all circumstances ! like the law of gravity mass attracts mass it's immutable right ?
nothing can stop it.... it's a fact of life.... or is it? TTBrown lead the charge for Ion propulsion and unknown to Most also discovered antigravity
using High voltage and matching the frequency....(33,000 Hz. I think)
An english scientist discovered this as well as did the nautzies but no body has gotten by the governments blocking of antigravity technology... they do not want it..... YET. in the future they all will but right now it'a a threat to the nation. a Russian accomplished the task using high voltage and twisted magnetic fields.... which is probably the easiest method yet.... as it takes less voltage that tt Browns method of 2 million volts ! Something Tesla had easily with his Broadcast electricity idea and I am sure he realised it's antigravity effect as no other human has so much experience with high voltage like Tesla did ! there has been antigtavity things throughout history that some gifted individuals have discovered only to be scorned as a result.
Edd Leadscouland's Rock gate park was constructed as a result of his discovery, but the government swooped in just like they did with Tesla at his death and conpenscated any evidence and kept it quiet.... unfortunately
.... I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist, although it sounds like it.
I just know that there have been so many good inventions that should have been made public that have been hidden by the government !
I believe that our government has antigravity craft in use right now.
Though we will not be made aware of it for another 200 years ! because they believe National security would be threatened!
if you look at it from a governments view point they are between a rock and a hard place with many of the new inventions.... unlimited power in a suitcase that could run a home would be fantastic for the people... but it would devastate all the power companies in the nation and cause economic collapse ! so they have to keep it quiet and will die to do it !
...same thing with the UFO's they will never admit it because the religious nuts of the USA will go bonkers ! riots will break out and much havoc will result..... they have documented this effect time and time again !
so they down play it as best they can and even lie to quell the uprising that will ensue, if the people really knew the truth !
People are great it's humanity that I can't stand ! LOL....
People En Mass do such stupid things ! it's like they revert back to 1920's mentality !
I want so bad to experiment with High voltage electricity and make a working flying saucer.... I think I could do it, if Money was no object....but alas Money is a problem so I'll just think about it !
LOL.....

later !
Bob......