View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2021, 09:13 PM   #36
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

No I haven't tried spinning a disk of mercury ... I had some mercury when I was a Kid my Dad gave it to me to play with it was great... now we know it will kill you but no one knew that back then ! LOL
Dad worked at Aerojet General in L.A. when I was a Kid of 3 years old.... the stories he would tell of the rocket engines exploding as they tried exotic fuels was amazing Dad left when he and his buddy were the only ones left of the entire work crew...every one else had been killed...it was very dangerous work.
I totally believe faster than light travel is possible, all you have to do is reduce the weight to zero and that is easy enough to do with 2 million volts and a signal generator or you can twist magnet fields that are charged with 100k volts that works too .... for some reason that can block the Higgs boson...
it also makes the thing your playing with go incandescent sometimes !
so that bright light that zooms by in the day that is going so fast you can barely see it..... their using that technology !
playing with magnets especially the real strong rare earth magnets is very educational ! one day playing with magnets will teach you more than any book on magnetic fields will that's for sure !
Tesla said frequency and harmonics are the most important things
I have been a Ham radio operator in the past and got my advanced license's
and my forte was antenna theory and man that is really interesting !
I think a 50ft wire hooked to a large coil and hefty capacitor can be tuned to the suns frequency and you would have all the electrical power you could ever use...even at night, it would still work just reduced a small amount !
....if nothing else you could tune to man made noise and collect power that way..... that would light your LEDS 24/7 !!!! resonance and harmonics is so fascinating !
Did you know that the earth sits in a resonant trough because the sun is ringing like a bell ? that's a little known fact !
that is also why almost all the planets orbits are perfectly circular their setting in a harmonic trough at multiple wavelengths....at least until something disturbs that orbit....
Scientists will tell you that yes the sun rings like a bell but it rings at a multitude of frequencies at the same time ,which is true but there is a PEAK
in that frequency range and that makes the harmonic troughs possible !
I don't remember what that frequency is right now ...I knew it at one time it was a bitch to find !!!!!
Bob.........