View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2012, 01:53 AM   #18
siwoz
ninjette.org member

Name: Simon

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja EX250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by newninja123 View Post
HEY!! we have someone remotely closer to Australia!! Finally! All those hippies driving on the right side of the road! What is this!?!?

I could probably just borrow one of the solders from school...

One more thing mate, how hard is it exactly to wire it all up with 4 led lights? If I want to install a few more leds in the back to make it 4 led lights in total is it hard? Taking into consideration I'm a uni student, and have minimal to no experience with electrics other than splicing, connecting and the basics really... Do you know of any tutorials that make it dead easy or simple to learn?

cheers
Wiring up all four with LED lights is a little more difficult as you need to have an electronic flasher relay and diodes installed. I'm actually a uni student too and you definitely don't need much/if any experience to do the modifications, I just followed the guides found on this website and it all works.

The only part I found remotely challenging was wiring up my indicator mirrors which ended up being easy once I understood the wiring as a result of installing the diodes.
siwoz is offline   Reply With Quote