View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2013, 07:29 PM   #1
rojoracing53
Fast-Guy wannabe

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja250, 2011 RM-Z250, 2004 NSR50,

MOTM - Jan '13
Exclamation New S.F. East Bay Ninjette specific moto service shop

So my offer to always help others with their two wheeled machines whether it be motorized or pedal powered is and always will be available. But with me being totally broke and in debt I finally ready to start taking it a bit more serious. If you have something to need help with that's simple like "my bike is kinda shaky is this a problem" Then sure I'll take it for a quick spin and give you my advise for free like I always have. In the past I've helped @Jiggles with his ninja 1000 and @CycleCam303 numerous times with all his bikes.

But now I'm offering one on one instruction for bike maintenance so you can learn how to adjust your chain, change the oil, clean the air filter, change brake pads and so on. I'm also offering valve adjustments by me or an instructional class where you do the work and I instruct @CycleCam303 & @iceknyght got a taste of this last weekend)

Depending on what needs to be worked on I'll also do other bikes street, dirt, pedal as well, but if it's something I think best left up to the manufacture specific shop then I'll be the first to say so.

also I can change and balance tires for $15 per wheel off the bike or $30 per wheel on the bike.

Prices are TBD but I'm sure at less then 1/2 of what the dealer would charge we can both be happy

Is this something anyone would be interested in or have I now crossed the line into taking advantage of my fellow ninjette members
rojoracing53 is offline   Reply With Quote