View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2009, 06:51 AM   #36
Cali619
Giggity Giggity

Name: Ryam

Motorcycle(s): 08 ninja 250R aka Hiryu

Quote:
Originally Posted by revstriker View Post
Just to be clear, I only had the 250 for 2 months and put 1,000 miles on it. However, I started riding in 1983 and my first bike was a 650 which I probably put about 20k miles on. I've also ridden lots of standards and cruisers before.

I just don't want anyone to think that I believe 2 months of riding experience is sufficient to move up to a zx6r. But I agree that it depends on the rider.
Case is closed, people need to stop hatin and start congratulatin when people get new rides. I think peeps assumed to much and dissed that fact that this man has gotten what makes him happy, even if it was his first ride ever its lame to tell people oh your a noob or your not ready etc. Give people encouragement but to ride safe..... You can eat as much crap on any size bike no matter how experienced or safe you are, theres to many variables to mention.
Facebook DY Fender chop, Danmoto CB slip-on w/baffle, Airbox removed, Kleen-air removed, shimmed needles, Mikuni #117.5 Main jets, K&N RU-1822 air filter pods
Cali619 is offline   Reply With Quote