View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2009, 10:13 AM   #1
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

What is the piece that covers left passenger peg mount point like the exhaust hanger?

On the right side, it's an exhaust hanger because, well, it also hangs your exhaust. However, I do not want an exhaust hanger. I want something to cover up the ugly mounting point left behind when you remove the left passenger peg + support hardware.

I want to move/remove much of what blocks visibility of the rear hugger I intend to buy from Sportisi/ztrack157, but an exhaust hanger kit which includes the part I want costs too much. Therefore, I only want to remove the foot peg with support hardware on the left side and use the right peg support hardware only as my stock exhaust hanger. Of course, I'll remove the right foot peg itself for symetry.

Any idea what it's called so I can start looking for one? Also, is there anything small and cheap I can mount where the right peg was without going with a full-blown exhaust hanger? Thanks!

FWIW, the only hanger I've seen that includes it for the 250R is Sportisi/ztrack157. No mention of it for the Area P kit or the one from zartan.

Oh! Before anyone asks, I PMed ztrack157 about buying it alone and I am waiting on his response. We'll see.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote