View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2011, 05:23 PM   #275
gfloyd2002
User Title Free Since '12

Name: Floyd

Motorcycle(s): '10 Ninja 250R Special Edition Green

MOTM - Feb '12
FIrst, I installed the Evotech Fender Eliminator. After confirming that local laws didn't require anything I'd be eliminating, deciding to get rid of the ugly plastic proboscis was an easy one. Deciding how to do it was tougher. Forum mod extraordinaire Alex makes a compelling argument for a self-help strategy cutting the existing fender. His easy method, the cost (free) and the good-looking results, certainly make it a great option. However, I want to keep the stock parts in tact to aid in sale and allow modification back if needed. The Evotech is a good product, better than the Targa imho. The marketing photos don't do it justice. Attention to detail is good, the OEM lights fit perfectly into CNC openings, good instructions, etc.

Then put on (three screws isn't really an install ) the Evotech Exhaust Hanger Bracket. The bracket is a perfectly machined, solid product and I like the look. Finish is perfect, design is perfect, happy I made the decision to go with them.

Next up, intalling my Area P QC and Dynojet kit. I'm kinda nervous about rejetting . . .

"Improvement makes straight roads, but the crooked roads without improvement, are roads of genius." — William Blake
gfloyd2002 is offline   Reply With Quote