View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2019, 04:21 PM   #5
Koala
ninjette.org sage

Name: Koala

Motorcycle(s): 2017 Ninja 300 Winter Test Edition

MOTM - May '18
If I am able to make it, I will be ironing out the details with Ant. He had invited me out for Memorial day weekend, but with that being a holiday, it's blacked out for me at work. It's a plan to have at least him and his wife, and he said if it ends up being a time where you aren't already signed up that we could convince you

I figured to turn it into a vacay due to the 9.5 hour drive each way. Have some track fun, enjoy some LA Burdick chocolate, seafood and whatever else is around.

You seem to be the king of trailoring with a small car around here, so if you have any suggestions on something that would be more affordable than the Kendon single rail, I'm all for it. Trailers and hitches are all new to me, so learning bit by bit through online research.

*edit to add* another additional cost, while not a must have, I think it would be nice for someone like me with my anxiety, is the program Ken Condon does for private coaching on the track. I was reading about it on his website. It says it's suggested for intermediate/advanced riders more than novice, but I like the sound of it, and I know it would go a long way for me.

"To ensure you're giving your very best, blind yourself of all negativity, relax your mind, put inhibition to rest and drive hard toward your goals like it's the last thing on earth." - csmith12
Koala is offline   Reply With Quote