View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2011, 08:34 AM   #193
headshrink
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Bob

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250r, '14 CBR500r

I really don't want to get into the merits of guns, but I do want to clarify one thing. America has been "pro-gun" since before we were USA. It played a major role in gaining our Independence from england. When discussing guns with Americans, you have to understand that we see through the lens of our constitution, generally speaking. Gun ownership is a foundational right here, so those that feel differently about guns, usually miss a fundamental factor that Many Americans are very passionate about. For us, you aren't just talking about our guns, but our very constitutional rights. So it really is a MUCH bigger argument. I'll stay away from statistics, based on my previous comment, but my belief is they overwhelmingly support the "pro-gun" (for a lack of better term). Nothing is likely to actually be settled here. We may just have to agree to disagree, and get back to motorcycles.

Last futzed with by headshrink; November 3rd, 2011 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Spelling
headshrink is offline   Reply With Quote