Thread: Danmoto Exhaust
View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2012, 07:11 PM   #120
Mr.E
That rider dude.

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 2011 White Ninja 250 SE.

The loss of power is perhaps your mixture being off. By adding on a different exhaust you're letting more air flow through, which can screw up acceleration a little bit. I removed my snorkel, it let way too much air in, and I had crappy acceleration. I bring that up only as an example, since more air was flowing through my bike. Same principle with the exhaust though. Shim your needles. But be careful and use the right size screw driver. I totally messed stripped my screws in my carbs because I used the wrong size.

As for the back fire, if its popping, its normal. My bike pops a lot. (Two bros exhaust, btw). Im not sure how bad it is for the engine, although I don't think its horrible. You can do that mod that Alex is talking about. I think there's also something else with drills and what not (if thats not the mod above that Im talking bout, but it could be, since I don't know what the actual name of the mod is). :-)

Enough rambling and only confusing you more, my job is done here. Lol. Sorry.
Btw I love your avatar lol. I had to look close and for a while to understand why you had a pic of a class room lol.
Mods: flushmount Led front binkers, diode mod, pazzo levers, clear tank pad, racing replica grips, bike monkeys integrated tal light, zx-2r vinyls, rearsets, red bar ends, and more red accented stuff.
Mr.E is offline   Reply With Quote